Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SimCity Social Facebook


Hello guys and welcome to my blog about the upcoming game on Facebook where there were 200+ million users that is waiting for some interesting new social games on Facebook. I know and I can feel it the same as you that this game will be one again turn users to go back and spend a lot of their time on with the social network site. The truth is that I am a also an addicted to playing video games most of it are social games. Why? Because I loved it, I have my friends here with me. If I need something they will provide me to, it is basically in Facebook.

I do love building city games. But take note that I of course use game cheats in those social games on Facebook live CityVille and CastleVille. I do use some game BOT for me to be able to dominate the game. Of course I do thank for this gift of wisdom for giving me some ideas to do this in what I really want it in a way of fulfilling my desires. That is one of the reasons why I do create this blog about Simcity. This game I guess will be one of trending games in social games on Facebook and a lot of people don’t have the idea if who do they finish a game in no time, but social games is not the easy as we take an overview of SimCity Social.



Why to play this game in the normal way while you can just cheat it? I do respect the players who do play the game in the natural way, but for me it is just a waste of time. Imagine this, we will at the same time going to start and play this SimCity Social on Facebook. You will play it in the natural way and I will play it with my instant gaming strategy in a short period of time, while you were still ongoing and I am already coming back for my victory. See it is really horrible to stop and wait until you're loaded again and start again and again all over again.

Yes, I am not patients when it comes to that one. But yes, I do this sometimes if I don’t have any cheats to apply in a game. But if the cheats are possible like what I do in CastleVille and CityVille, I’m sure that you will be amazed by the result. So here, I welcome you here in my blog with its perfect title for you that is why you were here the SimCity Social Cheats. Here, you will read some interesting updates about the said game with its major topic of cheating the game.

SimCity Social for its cheats, tips, tricks, hints, hacks, codes, guides, quests, news and updates or whatsoever will be posting it here and ready for you to learn it and to apply and try it in your game. Once again I welcome you here in my blog and have an instant gaming experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment